About the Company：
We are a global real estate investment company. Our background can be traced back to famous Real Estate Group in China (in Translation name of Anhui Golden Land Group, http://www.ahjdd.com) with 20 years of experience in advanced comprehensive real estate industry.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications, and budget
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress against established schedules
- Ensures that projects are built according to approved plans, specifications, shop drawings and applicable building codes and that quality standards are maintained.
- Maintains, tracks, and reports all financial aspects of project including forecasts and billings
- Tendering, negotiating and preparation of trade contracts and purchase agreements
- Manage, monitor and correct project construction to ensure compliance with the construction schedule, budget, and contract.
- Ensure timely project closeout and occupancy of the project.
- Provides strong leadership to construction team members, capitalizing on individual and group strengths to ensure successful outcomes.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with owners, architects, consultants, trade partners, public, and government official.
- Have strong capabilities about the project prospect analysis and plan
- Must have at least 3 years work experience in single house project management around Metro Vancouver area
- Have on-site construction experience
- Able to complete on-site coordination and cost control
- Strong verbal and written communication in English
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $5,000.00 /month