Land Development Manager
As the company continues to grow, an opportunity now exists for a Land Development Manager to join the company. Reporting to the Director of Company and working in conjunction with all departments, the Land Development Manager will have a strong track record of managing real estate acquisitions through the entire deal cycle, from the creation of investment thesis, sourcing the acquisition and completing the transaction.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
· Gather information and perform due diligence on existing projects, potential acquisitions, and potential dispositions.
· Oversee and manage land development, redevelopment and various site acquisitions responsibilities for a number of projects and trade areas within the Portfolio;
· Participate in the design development of multiple projects including the preparation of site plans, building plans and typical suite plans while ensuring overall design meets target project objectives.
· Creating, monitoring, updating and tracking consultant Requests for Proposals, Proforma, Schedules and Reports
· Responsible for executing approved project plans through the coordination of other departments to work together on official plan and zoning amendments, site plan approvals for various commercial sites, obtaining of building permits, minor variances, etc.
· Update knowledge to remain current on relevant council meetings, bylaw changes, development and building regulations to understand and assess impact to development projects
· Participate in all aspects of selecting project consultants, building design, permitting and construction;
· Liaise between the company and the external partners including architects and consultants throughout the project cycle;
· Provide research and information as required for the preparation of financial analyses.
· Collaborate with other departments to ensure the project progress by schedule and within budget;
Required Skills & Qualific