Hours: Full-time (40 Hours/ week)
Strongly encouraged employment groups: Indigenous peoples and newcomers to Canada
Salary: $24/hr, $36/hr for overtime
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- Carry out administrative activates of establishment
- Ensures that office duties and functions are carried out in a confidential, efficient, accurate and timely manner, in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Establish work priorities and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
- Initiates or coordinates the preparation of reports and maintenance of records pertaining to the operation of the business.
- Delegate work to office support staff and assist all departments with various administrative tasks
- Review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
A university degree or college diploma in business, public administration or finance is required.
Three-year relevant work experience in senior management position is required.
MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word; Electronic mail
Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Reliability; Organized
Apply with your resume and references. By Email:[:]